Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Internet Therapy of Mental Illness on the Basis of Jung's Dream Interpretation

I argue with my work that Carl Jung managed to find the correct method of dream interpretation. His method is clearly the only correct one, because when we translate the meaning of dreams in accordance with its lessons, we are able to decipher the hidden unconscious messages contained in all the images of dreams.
Jung discovered that all dreams are made unconscious, which has an undoubted wisdom. Nevertheless, he still believed that people should do what his / her own conscience decide.
In the literature, a writer who suffered from a severe neurosis, which characteristics of schizophrenia (because my father was schizophrenic), I realized that I had to respect the wisdom of the unconscious. I was saved from schizophrenia, before becoming schizophrenic, like my father because I just obeyed the unconscious leadership, not doing what my conscience ignorant and absurd wanted.
The subconscious mind is trying to turn our wild animals in a wise human nature, so that we can find the perfect mental health, and live happily ever after life. All the images of dreams contain messages that work as therapy, or give us information on important issues.
I do not agree with the last conclusion of Jung, although I have a dynamic method for instantaneous translation of the dream is completely based on his method of dream interpretation. He concluded that man must act on the basis of the decision of his / her own conscience, which also found that our consciousness is one-sided, because he did not know how absurd we are from birth.
He could not see the anti-conscience, which is the wild side of human conscience, which gives rise to mental illness in our human conscience. Thus, Young does not know how dangerous our one-sided human conscience, in fact. Otherwise he would have understood that our under-developed human conscience is constantly influenced by the content of our absurd anti-conscience. Thus, it can not distinguish what is good or bad.
I came to the conclusion that we must obey the wise guidance of the unconscious in our dreams, instead of doing what our absurd, buy Valium, conscience and ignorant decision. The subconscious mind has a divine origin. That's why he never makes mistakes.
Only because of my obedience I could transform the subconscious is difficult, time consuming, unclear and confusing method of dream interpretation discovered Carl Jung in quick, clear and simple way to instantly transfer of images to words.
You can easily learn how to translate the meaning of your dreams thanks to my simplification. However, if you do not have the time or inclination to learn the language a dream, I can translate your dreams for you.
The truth is that most people are lazy, or they have serious problems, and they can not concentrate on studies. That's why they prefer to send me their dreams for professional dream translation, instead of studying the dream language, especially because they receive free therapy after my transfer.
I help all the dreamers really solve their problems thanks to the information they receive in their dreams, after relating the unconscious messages in their lives. We share a lot of e-mail messages until they finally solve their basic problems. That's why most of my clients the buy diazepam generic valium and my friends.
Online therapy can be found at sending a dream to dream of professional translation is completely safe, because your doctor is not me, a dream interpreter, but the wise unconscious mind that produces dreams. You can be sure that my translations are accurate, and they really help you to find a sound mental health, because I have healed many people in practice for two decades, my work is not theoretical.
Christine Young Sponias continued research into the human psyche, discovering the cure for all mental illnesses, and simplifying the scientific method of dream interpretation that teaches you how to exactly translate the meaning of your dreams, so that you can find health, wisdom and happiness.

No comments: